Navratri!!!!!!It is a festival of Nine nights,endless dancing,bright colors ,happiness celebrated hindu festival in India.Trend are keep changing and we try to make sure that to carry a look that will turn all the heads and eyes on us.Here are some tips for this Navratri fashion.
The Trend This Season:
- Earlier women preffered to wear dark blue,red,yellow sarees,dress and kurties.Today,the pendulum has settled somewhere at he centre where all young women are preffering to wear bright shades of pink,yellows,blue etc.Don’t worry about this shades outfit.You can easily find the variety of latest design through the online and offline at near shopes.
- Now,vogue are discovering three coloured combination this year.You can wear a magenta ghaghra,in cotton with velvet and net which has a great embroidery or lace,with a black backless choli with sleeves and green dupatta till your elbow.
- Also,you can try a fusion of chiffon dupattas with three fourth sleeved cholis with Rabari Bharat is also good option for this season.
- Traditional chanya cholis is good option and it will never go out of dashion.This year three-fourth length chanya cholis get nice glam look.Lots of beads and mirror work,bright and beautiful colors with stones embroidery will add elegance to your outfit.
- You can use Deepika’s Ram-Leela outfit with nose ring,frizzy hair,asymmetric tattoos on the neck.also you can take dupatta in south indian ways if you want different and nice look.
- The jwelry this year is colourful or brass bangles with stylish earring.if you want go traditional then you should try oxidized pieces of jwelry whichn includes neckless,bracelets or kada and nose rings.
Things Keep In Mind:
- Do Not use high heels!!!comfortable flats are the best option.
- Wear a light dupatta ,so it doesn’t hide your dance.
- Don’t try to use over make up.Go with light and nice make-up.
- Do not use long ghaghra.Go with your comfort zone.
- Too much of anything is bad, so don’t go over the top with the make up. Minimal make up will make you look beautiful and elegant.
Have a safe and happy NAVRATRI!!!Always be ‘in-style!!!!’