Monsoon is here and everyone want to have Pakoda(Baji) in Mumbai. As we all mumbaikars love chicken pakoda we love its taste that awakens our taste buds.
So, today we bring a new recipe.
Chicken pakora (pakoda) is a crispy and mouth watering appetizer and you can have it anytime like on morning or as evening snack. It is an easy and simple Indian fried chicken recipe to make in 20 minutes.
Course: Appetizer, Side Dish
Servings: 4 people
- 350 gms CHICKEN BROILERS OR FRYERS MEAT ONLY RAW
- 25 cup CHICKPEA FLOUR (BESAN)
- 2 tsp PEPPER RED OR CAYENNE
- 1 tsp CORIANDER POWDER
- 50 tsp GINGER GARLIC PASTE
- 1 tsp SALT TABLE
- 1 tsp GARAM MASALA
- 1 tsp FENNEL SEED
- 25 tsp TURMERIC GROUND
- 1 cup LEMON JUICE RAW
- 1 tsp OIL
- Slice the boneless, skinless chicken into the thin pieces.
- In a bowl combine sliced chicken pieces, coriander powder, red chili powder, garam masala, salt, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste, fennel seeds, lemon juice, curry leaves and mix well. Sprinkle a little amount of water and mix well until the spices coated evenly on the chicken pieces.
- Add besan flour, sprinkle a little amount of water and mix well until it coats evenly on the chicken pieces.
- Drop the chicken pieces one by one in a hot oil and deep fry it until the colour changes into golden brown.